- Tribupedia.com will never SELL OR TRADE your contact information to anyone under any circumstances
- Tribupedia.com will only GIVE AWAY your contact information in cases where you have requested to receive more information from one of the site sponsors
- Tribupedia.com will only contact you directly if one of the following occurs:
- You’ve asked to be placed on our newsletter mailing list
- You’ve contacted us directly and asked for a response
- You’ve made a comment that attacks the site or the author
- You have subscribed to the site and an announcement about the site is made
- If you want to stop receiving information from our sponsors, you will need to contact them directly
- If you have additional questions, you can email info[@]tribupedia.com for more information
and further more…
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Third Party Vendors:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings or www.aboutads.info.
IF YOU ADD CONTENT ON THIS SITE:
By providing any Content to our web site: (a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Access to the information, documents, products and services contained in this website is provided as a public service by Tribupedia.com. The information presented does not necessarily reflect the views of Tribupedia.com or its owner and as such is not an official record.
All information available from this website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Tribupedia.com or its owners makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information. Under no circumstances shall Tribupedia.com or its owner be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this website, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, computer virus, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The use of this website is at the user’s sole risk.
Extracts from Tribupedia.com material contained in this website may be freely used elsewhere provided that acknowledgement of the source is made. If the material indicates that the information (including photos and graphics) is from a source or site external to Tribupedia.com, permission for reuse must be sought from the originating organization.
Tribupedia.com or its owner cannot and does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non-Tribupedia.com sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data, or products presented at these locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to non-Tribupedia.com websites are provided solely as a pointer to information on topics that may be useful to the public.
The use of particular designations of countries or territories does not imply any judgement by Tribupedia.com or its owner as to the legal status of such countries or territories, of their authorities and institutions or of the delimitation of their boundaries.
The mention of names of specific companies or products (whether or not indicated as registered) does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of Tribupedia.com or its owner.
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of Tribupedia.com, which are specifically reserved.